Sunday, May 17, 2009

You make me SMILE!

There's a very nice lady at church I have been getting to know--they live on a small "farm" with cats, horses...and a stray pig that adopted them! She was SO EXCITED when Brook asked if we could come and see the pig. We've yet to coordinate times, but she's since invited me to bring my goddaughter, Maren, and Theresa and her daughter, TT! How sweet of her! So I decided to take some time to PLAY today...and three hours later...this is what I came up with! The barn doors are all cut out at the top, the sentiment is stamped on the inside (right) panel
and the spider webs are stamped with Staz
-On ink on
transparency and layered into the card! On the inside, well...take a
look... there's a whole slew of animals helping to hold the pig up so he can see! Friends are like that...they hold us up when times are tough and we need someone to make us smile! So, thank you, Tanya! I cannot wait to come and meet your pig! And I thank you for being my friend! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon



No comments: