Sunday, August 7, 2011

One man's trash....

Great bargains!
The church I work for
holds an annual yard sale
and one the benefits of being an employee is
I get to shop early!
This bag and quilt just barely made it in the door
and I snatched it up!
The inside top part is plenty roomy
(I think the big shot would fit in it--!
if I didn't already have the doctor bag that I love!)
and the bottom...

WOW!
It's a hard bottom and room for shoes, hair dryer--whatever
and if that's not enough

there's a matching make up bag to boot!
Whoo-hoo!
The quilt

I *think* is a king size
very pretty pinks, greens and a little yellow.
All that...for a mere $ 15!
Gotta love it.
My overnighter bag
is all black...
but I have white w/ black polka dot ribbon
I was going to dress it up with...
before I found the bag!
Now for sure it will get embellished!
As they say...one man's (or woman's!)
trash
is another one' treasure! ; )
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,



2 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Bargain - love them - especially the quilt.
Hugs
Sarah

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

great finds!!!!!Love them both!