Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's a Tip for Tuesday...

Since I survived PC's trip to the vet yesterday (not sure they've recovered yet--picture us moving the bench he tried to hide under while hissing loudly, the tech in shoulder-high wildlife gloves on her hands and knees behind him trying to corral him forward into the top-less carrier the vet was holding, to the vet on her hands and knees trying to find a still spot where she could land an injection! lol! and I wonder why I have headaches and high blood pressure!) They assure me they love us anyway...
Here's a "tip" for Tuesday...I cannot take credit for this--and I do not have a photo of what Mrs. Susan (aka a scrapbooker disguised as a librarian at OKI Library...) did--I can say---it's a fabulous idea.


Over the 4th of July she went through all her photo albums and pulled out the picture postcards and coordinating photos from the trips she and her husband have taken over the years. She used a pocket album that held 4 pictures per page with a small bit of room for journaling along the inside edge. She then slipped in the postcard first hence using it as a "key identifier" for the rest of her photos. In some cases she found that she even had almost identical photos to that of the postcard! It was easy, fast and she finished it in a week-end. Now that its all put together, she can go back and add her journaling as well as any embellishments and emphermia she might want. We don't often stop at gift shops when we visit places but I think from here on out I will be stocking up on a few postcards! ; ) Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: