Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday, Miss Maren...

Ok Friends...since this card took HOURS...you have to suffer through all the (imperfect) pictures!!! The 18th is my goddaughter's 10th birthday (not believing it!) and while I doubt I can EVER top the personal appearance by Flower Fairy Rose of Sharon...complete with wings and "fairy bat" as my husband called it (that's all another story!)...I simply could not pass up these GREAT digital images by Mo Manning --Mo's Digital Pencil (see the link on my sidebar!) They are easy peasy to get (there is a fee, there are also "freebies") but...you can resize the images (unlike stamps!) and use them as often as you'd like! You can read the top frame easier in the second photo--the bottom is a shaker --the birthday hats are confetti...




The inside says: Guess who was busy eating your birthday cake...? Hope he left you a crumb or two! The little hamster is a pop-up, the icing is glittered...and I may, just may...give her the hand-made gift card cupcake I made sometime back with Close to My Heart dollars to spend...then again, I may keep the cupcake and just give her the "moolah"! At any rate---this was fun, albeit time consuming. The effort was worth it! Hope she likes it-and you, too! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon





No comments: