Friday, August 9, 2013

Finally!


I am actually sitting and typing this from my very own laptop once again!
I have my own picture files---my own favorite blog list...
I am one happy camper in the land of technology today.
Reminder/Word to the wise: DO NOT leave your laptop OPEN if you have cats who are apt to sit upon it---and vomit.  TMI---but it was quite a costly lesson learned the hard way.
My tech guru was able to save my info-particularly my favorites---which I somehow need to learn how to print the links to....so I don't go through withdrawal again.

That said, and while I do have two cards I created that I need to post,
for now and since I am under a time crunch as my 13-year old goddaughter
is spending the week-end with me before they move to VA (bittersweet),
I have been given permission to post a project that one of the Close to My Heart consultants
SANDY COE made.  This is a Halloween treat box using of course CTMH materials and Cricut cartridges---it is AWESOME in my opinion
 A similar item was featured in the recently released CTMH catalog.  While the catty shows great projects, they give you no information other than the material list so not only did Sandy make this---she first had to figure out the design pattern measurements on her own!!!  The girl is TALENTED, let me tell ya! 

Ok-so I am off to finish my coffee and do a mad cleaning of the craft room so we can do some crafty things this week-end.  I am going to miss my girl---and hate that at a young and impressionable age I am going to have to do my god-mothering from a distance.  It may lend itself to longer visits during the summer....but sigh.  It doesn't soothe this hurting heart now.

Until next time--happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,

No comments: