Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sneak Peek


Details on another day.
I just needed to do something to distract myself
from my sorrow--and get something done
on a going away/groupie send-off for my god-daughter
we spent the week-end together
and she taught me to work with wire-
we made some bubble wands...

She is the most amazing, smart, sweet, cute, thoughtful
soon to be 14 year old (going on 25)
on the planet.
And I am going to miss her sooooooooooooooo much.

My groupie gals
as helping me with a party/send off for her
these ladies didn't mind this tween
joining us once a month for our classes.
They were great role-models for her
and I cannot thank them enough for
making her welcome and part of our group.
Ok-I am going to short out the keyboard
as I am leaking (as the Smurf said in Smurfs 2---
a MUST SEE--
there is an AWESOME Christian message
if you read between the lines!
A great way to open lines of communication
to young ears that need to be reminded
Whose we are...!


Anyway
Here's the first thing up:

Pencils.
Made out of Mentos (I couldn't find Rollo's)
and a Hershey Kiss.
I will post details on another day---
there's more treats to come-
in the meantime--
can you spot my "goof"?
I didn't ---until I got to # 6 out of 6!

Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings, 


1 comment:

barbwire802 said...

These are cute. Goofed up or not! I'm anxious for the directions.