Thursday, October 10, 2013

CTMH ARTBOOKING = AMAZING!!!

It arrived today.
OHMYGOSHMYDEARGODINHEAVEN!
I don't think I need
any other Cricut cartridge!
 
I really wish
I could take you behind the scenes
to the consultants bulletin board posts
to see what this awesome cartridge does!
Books.
Entire books.
Just press a few keys!
Done.
As simple as that.
I will not--I simply refuse
to post Corp's canned sales videos
(they can hate me---but helmut hair with the fake smile
does not cut it for me--sorry! And I despise
blogs that rely simply on the advertising corp creates!)
 
Not here.
If you want to see it in action-do a Google search.
If you want one--let me know.
 
I may get to play with it this week-end
and I have other pics to post as well.
 
For now...
I am drooling over the booklet of what it can do---
while sipping a rum drink
and eating hot home-made blueberry cobbler
all in bed
with my laptop and heating pad
(I hate Fibromyalgia!!!)
 
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings, 


No comments: