Friday, August 28, 2009

Snot Card...



Bet THAT got your attention! Lol. I am soooo glad today is FRIDAY. I am soooo glad I am HOME...and, if I remember right, my fairy-godmother (translate: cleaning lady) Paula is coming which means...while she does more of the heavy stuff, I can go back to the disaster area otherwise known as my craft room and continue cleaning and organizing. So, for today's post, here's a card I originally made for Beverly when her little grandson moved away and later, for Theresa when her middle-son, Michael, was getting ready to leave for collage. My husband said, "eww-that's gross!" when he saw it...but the gals got a good laugh out of it and we understood its REAL meaning...that we'll be there for one another---even if there's snot involved! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon
stamped image (Boy in bucket, bubbles) by Rubber Stamps of America; dp by Karen Foster Designs; tags frames by Memory Makers

No comments: