Monday, August 17, 2009

SOLD!

Smiling---and yes, bragging-again! Judy from Artistry e-mailed and told me that one of the two sets of coasters I delivered on Saturday sold first thing this morning! What wonderful news! I am so excited that these ladies took a chance on my work---and that it's selling! I've said that before, I know! Their needing things gets me into my craft room and that's a good thing! I really should space out the posts, though-always afraid I am going to run out of ideas! No stamps/stamping on this project- : O - surprise, surprise! I used decorative paper covered with several coats of sealer, copper wire from the hardware store, assorted beads (the glass "focal" beads are really pretty). These are tumbled marble tiles again from the hardware store that I backed with cork. I took pictures before I put them into the basket filled with raffia-sigh. Oh well. I hope you enjoy them. Back to trying to find my way through the chaos in the craft room-if that fairy godmother shows up, she really needs to get busy in there! Lol! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: