Monday, July 9, 2012

BEWARE of "GROUCHY WITCHES...."

Some of you may have seen or heard
the saying
"don't piss off  the fairies..."
or
"don't make me send in the
flying monkeys..."
WELL.
I received a get well card
in the mail this past week-end
that had the following....
"...it's difficult to be a grouchy witch
when you'd rather be a ray of sunshine..."
REALLY?
A "grouchy witch" ?
I dare say this person did all of the above
as well as  ticking  off the so-called "witch!"
And I know oh too well
that the comment originated  pretty close to home
and simply got repeated to stir the pot...
So
with what little energy,
strength and  creativity
 I have in me at the moment
here's the reply I brewed up...

FRONT
(image of witch, pot and toad is a clip art I purchased online...
moon and bat are stamped-as is the enve...)

INSIDE

Sentiment says

Rumor has it that
GROUCHY WITCHES
would be extinct
if there were a few less
SANCTIMONIOUS OLD TOADS
around to deal with...

and,
since I believe in NO NAKED MAIL...


I decorated the enve, too!
Boil, boil, toil and trouble!

Word to the wise---
a Mini Cooper does a lot
to get one out of any hot water they might find
themselves in...
just sayin...

Now that my blood pressure
seems to be back to normal
(thanks, Theresa,
for a nice lunch and visit!)
I think I will take a nap...

Until next time,
beware of who you call
A GROUCHY WITCH
and happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,



No comments: