Thursday, July 12, 2012

Recovery in Reverse...

Well
I wish I could say
that I am bouncing right back...
but
that doesn't seem to be the case.

I was 10-11 days post op
and decided to try and venture out
to our scrapbooking Groupie night

Not sure
if it was the steps
(our house is on pilings)
or sitting on the hard chair
(Theresa asked me if I wanted a pillow...
so it's my own fault-it didn't hurt...then...)
or just over-all too much too soon
but I am paying the price
yesterday and today.
Humph.
And I had originally thought
I would be back to work this week!
So not happening and really wondering
what I will  be able to do next week...
Sigh.

Anyway-
today's 60 million dollar question is---
how do I stop
this "ANONYMOUS" person
from leaving comments on my posts?
Is there any possible way to do it
besides
activating that annoying word verification step?
Can someone PLEASE tell me?
I don't want to do that
but
I don't want to spend 3/4 of my online time
deleting annoying posts from
as---opps  ah-hm...Anonymous
Time for bed. Again.
And meds.
Definitely meds today
as I have an outing later
that's a must....
Until next time-
happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings,


No comments: