Thursday, April 4, 2013

Let's do the TWIST...



I needed a birthday card
and
came to my rescue!
 
She posted a great tutorial
on how to do this super cute but super easy
twisted gift card holder...
or, in my case...cash!

I grabbed my Close to My Heart Footloose papers
(sadly retired now...)
and here's my take on Dawn's twist...



This card is a piece of cake to make!
Tucking some candles in either the pocket on the front
or the inside pocket would be cute, too!
Me-I just put cash on the inside!

I gotta say
I LOVE LOVE LOVE
CTMH's BURLAP RIBBON!
It gave this card the perfect beachy touch
and it's not too girly!
Considering it's for a Citadel Cadet-it better not be!
 
It's cold, wet and dreary here this afternoon-
time for a warm blanket and a good book!
 
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,






No comments: