Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Curosity and the Cat (er, Kitten as we call him!)

Here are some pics of my "Creative Consultant & Assistant" (aka Inky aka Kitten (even though he's almost 3!) When my DH (darling husband) upgraded our dial-up connection to high-speed, the computer et al moved from the bar to the desk---which is by the front door---which is where all the cats congregate to greet us as we come and go-and the fact that their food bin is right there doesn't hurt, either! This particular morning Inky was "supervising" the printing of return address labels for a card order I had. While I got the shot of him sticking his head in the paper input slot, I missed the one where his head was stuck up into the output feed tray! I hope you're help is as good as he is! I'd say the pay is cheap--but this is our "free/problem kitty" Dr. Travis has worked hard to save...so "cheap" is not the correct adjective in his case!
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon



No comments: