Sunday, April 5, 2009

Would the REAL Sharon please stand up...



So--Friday was my ahhh-hmm---birthday--the number doesn't matter! Lol! My beloved was out of town (although to his credit, he was late for his class because he took the time to call me first thing in the morning to wish me a happy birthday!), I am on week two of a combo of the allergies and the "Brunswick County Crud"--so I really did nothing that day other than rest, read and treat myself to a dinner of Pad Thai. Yum. Then Saturday my good friend THERESA decided to brave my germs and break me out of my duldrums for an afternoon. We went to Shallotte and shopped at a wonderful antique/thrift store there---and I found this little treasure! I couldn't help but laugh out loud! It's really a key chain---was only $ 1.50 and she HAD to come home with me! Even the cashiers were laughing! I have a twin and didn't know it! The hair color-the curls and yeah, even the chubby cheeks! Hope YOU have something today to make you smile as this---and having good friends-did me. Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

No comments: