Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Easter...


Easter is "late" this year. Growing up, we always heard Easter was "early" or "late" depending on whether it fell before my and my cousins birthdays or after...this year its after! But I am ahead of the game yet again! Go me! My good friend, Theresa, trusted me with her wonderful stamp set from Our Daily Bread so I could make these adorable little baskets she taught in her class last month. They are so quick and easy-and can be adapted to hold all kinds of things-not just Easter candy! ; ) We have a number of friends and shut-ins that will be the recipients. Of course, I had my "technical assistant" trying to help! He was surveying the layout and, from the looks of it, drooling over the props (can you see the little pink tongue sticking out?!) Hope you and yours have a blessed Easter. Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: