Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New "TOY(S)!!!!

Ok Ladies-forget the cute little Cuttlebug---you've GOT to get the Big Shot!!! Mine arrived last week and I am so excited. It is TOO CUTE! The colors are way cool---slick black with girly-girl pink-and can you see those little crystals even on either side of the words "Big Shot"?! Those of you who have taken our classes know that I got my Zipe-mate (used) from Theresa. It was a good buy since she's a good friend! But then I ordered the TOP NOTE die from her (it's a new product from Stampin' up---see that shape that has the floral design and "thinking of you" stamped in it on the last photo---that's the new TOP NOTE SU die). Anyway---the die...was wider than my Zipe-mate! : O Not good! I had been looking at Cuttlebug's since they are sooo cute and fold up for storage---but the Big Shot wasn't that much more, is wider than the Cuttlebug...and it was cute, too-so I went for the gold! Now, I have to confess-I did not have an SU catalog---and what I read on-line led me to believe that the Big Shot came without the accessories. THAT WAS WRONG! If you order the Big Shot from SU (call Theresa--or e-mail her at kraftitee@aol.com) it does come with everything you need to start cutting and embossing. And...although I haven't ordered it (yet!)---there is an ADORABLE bag you can get to store it in, travel with it in, etc. I can't wait! I do have to say, however, my beloved Accucut slide mount die...does not fit the Big Shot...the"sandwich" is too thick. So--I will be holding on to the Zipe-mate as well. But I do know that I will get A LOT of use out of both the SU Top Note die and the Big Shot. So if you don't hear from me for awhile...you know where I am and what I am doing! ; )
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: