Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's all about the RIGHT COLORED tools!

Ok-I can’t say I have ever actually seen PINK lawn mowers and grass catchers–but one of these days tool makers are going to get smart and start catering to the women who take their landscaping seriously! The craft industry has-we’ve gone from those basic and boring grays, blacks and browns to a whole rainbow of colors in the craft-tool realm!
But, I digress. I like the Artful Legacy "Grass Catcher" (SKU ALA 506 K) stamped in hot pink complete with a bow
I wanted to add a few crystals for some more glitz and glam but they just didn’t seem to fit. I can just hear this weary lady wailing "I fought the lawn, and the lawn won!" (AL’s SKU 1222 G) She probably suggests a shopping spree in her next gasp as a way to recover! Lol! ANY EXCUSE...is a good excusing for shunning the lawn work and shopping instead...and I hope you will take time to shop Artful Legacy. Their stamps, supplies and service are all AWESOME!
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings, Sharon

No comments: