Friday, May 18, 2012

Slow but steady...

Since my craft room overhaul
some months back
one bedroom that caught the overflow
has been waiting to be decluttered.
Today was the day to seriously focus on it.
Last week-end
I managed to empty a plastic box of misc. photos.
They are all neatly stored and labeled
if I ever get around to scrapping them!

Today
I tackled paper.
I hate sorting paper---with a passion.
Here's what I started with...

Ugh!

I was sitting on the floor in front of my paper towers
and started to put some paper in a  box next to me
only to discover that there was "No Vacancy!"
Lol.
This little guy has been my shadow today-more on that in a minute...

When I moved to the kitchen table to sort...
I had my own personal paperweight...

Once sorted,
they went into 13x13 ziplocks and labeled
with a Sharpie...

(above)these are my misc. non-CTMH solids...
(below) are my CTMH solids...

and then the CTMH designer packs are all ziplocked
& labeled as well...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the large ziplocks!
It helps keep the edges and corners
from getting all bent up.

I spent the rest of my afternoon
sorting a box of various templates, directions, recipes
class instructions, etc. and getting them
into page protectors
that will-hopefully tomorrow
go into 3-ring binders.

I FINALLY have a surgery date
June 29th...
so I am making my list and checking it twice
to get the things accomplished
that I need/want to before I am down.
Also trying not to stress
(my "shadow" senses that and keeps close tabs on me!
I am a whimp when it comes to pain).
Just wanting it all over
and trying to see beyond that
when PLEASE, GOD,
this solves a lot of issues!
Long time, no surgery-
now I will be two in two years time!
Sheesh!

Anyway-
rainy, cold and I am feeling my fibro
so time to stop and relax.

Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,

No comments: