Friday, September 18, 2009

Makin' a list...

No, not a Christmas list...but a "to do" list...! I seem to have soooo many things going on at once I can't settle down to focus on any one of them..and, like Amazing Mae (http://www.amazingmae.blogspot.com/), I, too need to clean the craft room floor (I did make a deal with my goddaughter that if she comes and helps me organize my paper I would pay her $5 and there was ice cream involved. She e-mailed back that yes, she would love to come, it interested her but she didn't know why-lol. I think the ice cream was the deal cincher!) Anyway-so I am making a list of what I need to get done and maybe then I can get some order to things, projects finished and photos posted-as soon as I replace the camera battery that broke yesterday. It was one of those days...
So...be on the look-out for more treat bag ideas, catnip fish for Holly Days, some placecards for Thanksgiving, gift card holders for Christmas...and anything else I dream up in the inbetween.
Right now, its time for a coffee refill, a load of laundry, a bit of computer work that has to do with the treat bags. Tonight two of our sons and one wife are coming to spend the week-end...all the more reason to get organized now!
We have a great writing spider on the side of our house as you come up the steps. I was attempting to photograph him yesterday (our own live halloween decorations!) when the camera battery broke...) but I found a pic on the web to share... they are big, black and yellow, and weave a zig-zag pattern in their web. Not particularly fond of spiders but these guys and gals are really kinda pretty (I can hear Theresa shrilling from here!) and what they weave is amazing! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: