Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Satisfaction...

Whew! What a hot afternoon it is! I've been trying to clean--really, I have. I needed help moving something and my hubby was downstairs and well, then I went to put this little treasure away and said "aw, gee, I can take a minute to do this..." and, well, um, here it is an hour 1/2 later...!! I got this mini lunch box (let's say "diet sized!") at a yard sale a week ago...and I KNEW I could turn it into something sweet! Does this just not scream Souvenir from FL 1960-70's?!
I love it! Right now, its holding odds & ends of embellishments --but maybe one day I will do a little journal to go in it-with the tag, that would be perfect. I had one goof-I just tied the tag to the handle and stuck it down with a pop-up glue dot...and then realized...that I couldn't open the container! Oops! I just snipped the tag ribbon and left it. Better get back to work ---housework. Sigh. Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: