Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF Day!


Whew! If you read yesterday's post...you know that I finally got a minute to blog-and discovered that the page was "bare!" or bare-ly there! A lot of the cutsie things I used came from Shabby Blogs---and, unbeknownst to Theresa and I, they moved. And took all their cutsie things with them...right off our blogs! So I spent yesterday afternoon-and this am--tweaking. And "cleaning house" so to speak--as in what little cuties did I want back (the cute kitty HAD to stay-with the exception of the white spot, he looks like my Inky! Even sounds like him, too!), and what needed to go...on the blog, that is! Not sure it's there yet-but, then again-that's part of the fun of it-I can add, move, remove...as my whimsy feels like it.  It's the Queen's prerogative! Leave a comment and let me know whatcha think so far!

Hopefully tomorrow...I will have some pages to post! And I'd better get working on some valentines, too!
Time to get off my royal kiester! Until next time go check out the awesome banner Theresa made: http://artful-whimsies.blogspot.com/ She hasn't posted her FAIRY BANNER yet--it is AWESOME--and I want one! hint*hint*hint*! and, as always, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

1 comment:

Stressed Stamper said...

Glad you are getting sorted hun
Sarah x