Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, ya'll! Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy, blessed and prosperous 2011! We celebrated by attending our church's "watchnight service" at 11:30 PM. It is a time to reflect on the year past, renew your covenant with God, and begin the New Year well, renewed! It is usually a very small crowd but it is quite touching and profound. I can't think of a better place to be to begin a fresh, new year!

And, speaking of such...I HAVE NEWS! There's a NEW IMAGE on the right-hand sidebar--didjasee it--huh, huh?! (hint: scroll down-it's below what I call my alice in wonderland pic--at my feet and it has the words "PhD" on it!!) Yep-that's right! As of today, I r a graduate! I have, in the mere past week, completed the bachelor, masters AND PhD Close to My Heart Training Academy courses! GO ME! The new catalog and products have really inspired me! Check out my CTMH site at http://okistampqueen@myctmh.com to see the latest-just click on the "View January Inspirations" on the bottom right hand side of the main page. The INSPIRATIONS flyer is the "transition" catalog since CTMH is going from 3 to 2 catalogs a year, the Inspirations catalog is valid for the month of January ONLY---and believe me, there are SOME GREAT DEALS! I want just about everything in there! Considerable price breaks if you order the Workshop on the Go kit. With WOTG you can make 2-2 page layouts or 6 cards...with paper left over and of course stamps to use over and over again. It comes with instructions that will walk you through each step of your creation---or, better yet, come take a class with me! The January Stamp of the Month is by far the prettiest I have seen! It is only available through Jan. 31st and, as usual, the more you order the better the deal-you can even get it for FREE! Check it out!
I've not felt the greatest and when I've not been working through my courses I have been drooling over the new catalog! I PROMISE...to post some projects soon! I need to make a thank you card for Carmen, my stepson's girlfriend who graciously sent us a Harry & David salsa sampler box for Christmas. Hmm...I have some acrylic cards, the Jan. stamp of the month set, a few new inks...think I will head to the craft room now as I feel some INSPIRATION comin' on! ; ) Until next time-see if you can't get INSPIRED at http://okistampqueen@myctmh.com and, as usual, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

No comments: