Sunday, January 30, 2011

My week-end's work...


Hi All! It's been quite a productive week-end. First Theresa and I got together on Friday and made a card we've been trying to get together and try for at least 3 months if not more! It was FUN and there's a class (hopefully) coming out of it! Stay tuned! Here's what we were up to Saturday morning and then I finished this afternoon: just about everyone who sees the layout on page 25 of the new Close to My Heart Ideal Book---wants do it! So, knowing a class is coming out of that, too, I wanted to have a sample done. Besides, CTMH didn't consult with me but I gotta tell you---the colors of the new WINGS papers--match my step-son and daughter-in-law's wedding colors PERFECTLY! I was so excited when I saw them! This is my husband and I dancing at the reception...then the companion page has the bride and groom, the bride and her dad, the groom and his (biological) mother. I used the the new BOHEMIAN ALPHABET (you can $ave $10.00 if you order from the Inspirations flyer before tomorrow night!) Just go to http://okistampqueen@myctmh.com, order the Workshop on the Go and start racking up the savings! This offer expires TOMORROW so don't miss it! I love that the closer close up of the bride and groom dancing has a photographer in the background! Just makes for an interesting shot! One other interesting thing about the Close to My Heart Catalog you may (or may not-until now!) know...if you look at page 25 of the catty, you will see that underneath the sample page it says Reflections: Title Topper-Pieced Together. HUH? Let me explain! In CTMH's book Reflections (see pg. 4 of the new catty)--If you go to the section called Title Topper and then look up the page called "Pieced Together"--you have the instructions to make this page! And--as if that isn't a "YA-HOO!" enough...for those of you who don't like the idea of

just one photo per page...there are OPTIONS...it also gives you the photo sizes and cutting diagrams for a page with 3 or 5 photos! Do I hear a "YIPPEEE YA-HOO?!" The Magic Book and Reflections are my new best friends, let me tell ya! Well, right after Theresa! I have to go put stamp pads away before I have kitties walking through them. We tried playing Scrabble last night...see the last photo to see how that went! Lol! Until next time--check out INSPIRATIONS before the clock runs out--http://okistampqueen@myctmh.com and happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

No comments: