Thursday, December 22, 2011

Not a creature was stirring...

 Not a creature was stirring... not even a mouse cat...

Ahhhh.....
sometimes he can be sooo good...other times, well,
not so much-but he is a male-need I say more?! lol!
This angelic looking guy
has snuck out our front door (a MAJOR NO-NO)
twice in as many days...
then the evening before last
when I brought Ms. Dolly (aka the only other female in our household...)
on a field trip
from her room to the love seat...

PC sat on my husband's lap across the room,
looked at her
and stuck his tongue out!
Too funny!
Really-he sometimes starts grooming
and "forgets" to put his tongue back in!
Give him a few minutes and he might remember---or not!
PC is very loving-but he isn't the brightest bulb on the porch!

I've not been sleeping well-so I've been stirring
at all odd early hours of the day
work has been crazy wild wide open
and I will be glad when 1:00 PM today gets here
as I am done!!!
Yesterday I ran from work
to bank to hairdresser
home to swap some Christmas presents--
while hubby was out shopping for more.
I was glad to finally get a few minutes down time...
evidently Inky was, too...
"Momma, why do you look like you're standing on your head?"

This guy---isn't as innocent as he looks, either
because as I was sitting here posting
he was busy behind me trying to get to the Christmas tree!
I heard ornaments rattling and when I turned around-
he's sitting on the cabinet next to the tree
with his claws caught in the tree skirt
that's covering the hula hoop
that's to cover the weirdness of the holder
that's supporting the tree
(it looks like it's suspended!)
so he can't get to it
to EAT IT!
Geesh.
So I freed the cat
moved the presents,
and moved the cabinet.
One more attempt
at cat-proofing the tree!


Maybe I need to reiterate those opening lines again...
T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house
not a CREATURE was stirring---lol.
Maybe we all need just one more rum (or chocolate wine!) drink!
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!

Blessings,
 

No comments: