Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thank you notes...

are DONE and IN THE MAIL!!!
Whoo-hoo! GO ME!
I saw an image on Mo's Digital Pencil blog
that I just knew would pair nicely with a
Close to My Heart stamp set
that had a "Thank You" and
a "for your wonderful gift!" sentiment.
Here's what I came up with:
I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the background
frames and shapes,
colored, cut out and embellished Mo's image,
pop-dotted it of course,
stamped the sentiment on the inside
a flourish with the "Thank You" on the enve
and they were done!
I did about 15 or 16 of these!
Bad Cat couldn't do a thank you note
but he let me get a few shots for future cat nip toy sales in...


I just need to learn how to photoshop that stupid string out of there
that he was laying on! lol!
He liked his new toy-
I liked my gifts from my goddaughter (Michaels, here I come!)
and Theresa
(cute cat dishtowels, a cat notepad, and a coffee cup
with an adorable black cat looking at a mouse-
she was with me when I got INKY...
the real adorable black cat that lives in my house
and brings me his toy mice when he knows I am feeling bad!)
Gotta love these gals in my life!
Oh-and Margarett, too,
who helped my CAMERA FUND!!!
Can't wait for that new Canon Elph-
just gotta decide which one! ; )
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,

2 comments:

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

so beautiful in real life!! thanks- I love my card!

Kristin said...

Love seeing your cards featured today on Carolyn's Homework!!!