Sunday, March 31, 2013

GNARLY! Girly Later Sk8r


How nice of
Close to My Heart
to come out with a scrapbook line
that PERFECTLY fits yet again
what I need to do for my goddaughter!
Earlier it was moustaches (see the next two posts below)
now it's
LATER S8TR
get it?
Later SKATER?
As in skateboard...?
Not real sure what's going on with this girl--
she was all about princesses for a very long time--
just a tad into that tomboy thing maybe
or just gotta try and outdo the boys?!
Anyway-
first try---she broke her arm!
Poor girl!
 
The LATER S8TR paper
was all blues and greens for just that-
guys.
But a very creative consultant
gave it a girly option
with a little pink thrown in!
Thanks, Kat!
 
Here's my take on what Kat did---

I used the LATER S8tr Workshop on the Go stamp set and papers
along with the In Gear stamp set.
The new Artiste Cricut cartridge has a number of cuts
to make the gears--and a couple of stamps
that coordinate with the cuts!
AWESOME!!!
 






That's it for me today!
The craft room is trashed
I am late delivering some Easter goodies
and the cats are clamoring to be fed!
 
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,



No comments: