Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!


Good morning
and
Happy Easter!
 
We've been to our Easter Sunrise Service
and home for some coffee
before heading to church
for our 9:30 service.
 
Even tho it's a bit cloudy
that cannot dampen the day
or the spirit(s)
on this Resurrection Sunday!
 

Late yesterday afternoon and evening
I whipped up this layout
of my goddaughter Maren.
It looks better in real life
than in the photos.
Sorry about that.
She had taken this pic of herself taking a pic!
Then I *think* she added the 'stache in Muzy.
Anyway-
I don't really understand the moustache craze
but I  knew that the Close to My Heart Perfect Fit-Dad
and Wheel of Life stamp sets
along with the For Always papers
would be perfect.
I love love love
the silver trim tape!
The filmstrip was cut with the CTMH
Artiste Cricut cartridge
and shoot-
I just realized that I had a bowler hat to go
on that bottom pic
that I forgot.
Oh well.
When the camera battery recharges
I will post Take Two--actually it's three
the first set were worse...
Third time is a charm, right?


 I think I need some more sleep coffee, please!
 
This afternoon
I think I will work on the
CTMH L8ter Skater paper/pages
First time skateboarding--same girl broke her arm!
What a tale to tell on that page!
 
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,



No comments: