Thursday, July 28, 2011

First Post of Three Pages!

Today is really my "Friday" and I am so thankful!
The non-stop week of much needed rain
has played havoc on my fibromyalgia
and I am in some significant pain today
(and we won't talk about the gall bladder...)
sigh.  Sick and tired
of being sick and tired...
But, as Mrs. "A" (short for Mrs. Andy Andrews)
the lovely lady who ran my college bookstore would say
"you gotta rise above it"
so
I am trying to give it the old college try
(pain meds will help, for sure!)
Here's one page of three coordinating pages I worked on last Sunday...
I used Close to My Heart's WINGS paper
that I love-that will no longer be available
after July 31st...
so if you see it, like it, want it-
let me know as I will place my final July order tomorrow...

I whipped out my iTop to do the brads at the top of the page-
a tool I've had over a year...and haven't really used
I like it, tho!
I used Close to My Heart Notice the Details for the binder clip
and a Stampology set called For the Record 3 for the little journal block




I used Google and the web to snag the Girl Scout logo I used for the "O" in the title
as well as to remind me of the GS Promise and Law
I was one---many, many moons ago!

and I think it's a good thing to try and live by-
wanted her to remember it, too so scrapped it for posterity!
Tomorrow...
I will post the softball themed page I made that matches this...
I used a layout from CTMH MAGIC book and really liked
how it turned out-
incorporated the flip flaps again to add more photos to my page
Her book is now TWO books---and are almost full
and there's more that needs to be added-
so instead of 2-page layouts
I am *trying* to narrow events down to
single pages.
The flip flaps are an awesome way to do that
as well as being a little more selective on photos
you don't have to scrap them all--
pick the best of the bunch and stick with that!
Gotta go get ready for work...
that sleepnumber bed I despretly need won't show up on it's own
would be nice, tho...!
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
blessings,

No comments: