Friday, July 29, 2011

Second up...SOFTBALL!

So here is the second of the series...
SOFTBALL...

once again I used the Close to My Heart Wings paper...
along with the softball paper I found at Aw Shucks Scrapbooking in Myrtle Beach
I used the Backstage layout from the CTMH Magic Book for the layout template

Once again used the Flip Flaps to add photos and save space!

added my own ball from the softball stamp set
from CTMH and now that I look at the page with the flip flaps open...
I don't like the placement of the stamped ball with the printed ball...hmmm...
may have to rethink that!
oh well.

A lot to do today---housework-ugh.
errands.
a retirement card to be made and delivered.
I am tired just thinking about it.
And this is what I would rather be doing
if I had my sleep number bed and it didn't make me hurt worse to be in bed....sigh.
Whatever you do today, take time out to do something fun.
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings,

No comments: