Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday Sneak Peak...

I guess I had too much fun in the sun Sunday afternoon
after finishing the sample layout for our group tonight...
as I was really, really sick yesterday.
That, or my hormones are all out of whack-again.
Or both-and.
Anyway.  Two pain pills last night
and while I didn't sleep
(they keep me awake, believe it or not!)
at least I feel a good bit better today!
Good thing---as I am teaching our group tonight...
here's a sneak peek
They asked for a 4th of July theme
and Sharon B. asked for this layout from the Close to My Heart Magic book.
I tried the layout no less than 3 times with CTMH paper Fanfare
and just wasn't happy with any of them!
Sat. I got paper at AC Moore-and, lo and behold,
discovered that *not all paper* that "claims" to be 12x12...is!
GRRR.
It was just under by something between 1/16 and 1/8"!
Go figure!
Anyway, I made it work and I am happy(ier)
with their project for tonight
(and yes, I made all those little buttons for all of them!
15 buttons per kit x 6 kits
(and that's only ONE layer!)

One morning last week we got up to a rainstorm.
I looked out our kitchen window at the bird feeder on our back deck
and this is what I saw...
if you look close,
you can see two baby sparrows huddled together
underneath the feeder
(I was taking the photo through the wet and screened window!)
trying to stay dry!
They stayed that way for a good while
well, until we tried to sneak the door open to
get a better photo...sigh.
 They were cute!
Well, I still have straightening up to do
groceries to get for dinner...
and work!
It will be a loooong day--
but fun in the end, I hope!
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,


No comments: