Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!

I've been up and out to our
community Easter Sunrise Service---
it was beautiful
even if it was a little chilly and windy
and I forgot to take the camera...
the moon was still out and shining
as the sun was rising just opposite it and over the water...
And now I am rushing out the door
for our own church service...
but I wanted to say...
Whatever you do today---
take a moment to give thanks
for
Resurrection Sunday
and contemplate it's  meaning.
And, next year,
even though I don't have little ones..
I am going to make one of these...

Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,


1 comment:

Craftberry Bush said...

Hi Sharon....Happy Monday...hope you had a great Easter...just wanted to stop by and let you know you won the Crafty Secret giveaway...please email me at craftberrybush@yahoo.com to claim your prize within 48 hrs...! Congrats...yay! xo
Lucy