Saturday, April 28, 2012

Once Upon a Time...

Well, Dawn's done it again---
I needed a card again this week
and she posted
to help me out!

One of my office volunteers
told me she and her husband are celebrating
their 37th wedding anniversary
next week.
So---
using Dawn's video
a cute couple stamp*
paper from my stash*...
a saying I came up with
and printed on
the computer...
here's the finished product...




CTMH Sweet Leaf & Crystal Blue ink colors  matched the paper colors
(even tho it's not CTMH paper!)
so I used the Red, Green, Blue codes,
bumped them up by 20 and it's a darn close match!

I made my card just a tad bigger---
of course that needs the next size up enve
but that's ok!
As usual, I pop dotted those sentiments
as well as the couple.
I just can't decide if I should sign it on the inside---
or jot it on the back?!
Hope you/they like it!

It's a dark and stormy day here
in more ways than one...
I think I will go do some organizing...
maybe take a nap later on...
fibro raging and tummy not too happy, either.

Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,
*stamp-American Art Stamps
*Paper-My Minds Eye
*Framelets-Stampin Up

1 comment:

canadian_liner said...

Lovely card, and thanks for another great tutorial link!