Friday, April 13, 2012

With all the help I've had...

you'd think I'd be done with prepping the
CTMH Footloose Workshop on the Go kits
for our Tues. night class...
but, then again,
considering WHO was helping me...
What are you doing---I'm waiting...
why aren't you cutting?
Really? You think we should do THAT next?
Did you mark that measurement down?
And cross that last step off? Huh?
Are you SURE that measurement is right?
I'm double checking you...
Let's see---there's one for Sharon B, Theresa, Buzz, Maren,
Jill---we need one more for Mary Cobb and we're good!

Sheesh.
The project is on hold.
I gave out.
My supervisor is out doing catty things on the back deck.
I think I will have a hot bath and a rum drink
and call it a night!
Tomorrow's another day, Scarlett!

Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,





No comments: