Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday...

and it may be a tough one-Poppa Cat (PC for short) had me up earlier than I would have liked, sinus pressure is back, and we lost a good friend last night. While Mark had some handicaps and lived in an assisted living facility, he always had a positive attitude and kind words to say about people. We'd often take him out for Chinese food and he loved crab rangoons and their green beans among other things. He also loved cats and always thanked us for caring for him. He will be missed and heaven will be a brighter place today with his smile. My dear husband took on the responsibilty of caring for Mark as well as his father. They were both complete strangers to him at that time. He has that gift. He looks out for the widows and orphans as scripture says. What a wonderful, spiritual man I have.

Ok-on to the stamping world! I was surfing sites this past week-end and saw a stamp set I liked on someone's blog--so I went and checked the company site out. It was TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS (http://www.tayloredexpressions.com/,) and yes, they had a # of sets I liked--Discover Your Wings, The Places You'll Go and Christmas Blessings. But OH NO! It's the horrendous cupcake man! I kid you not---these cupcake images were appearing on every blog out there but mine--and I despised them! I groaned over them, for whatever reason--I just didn't like them-they give me the creeps! Lol. And here they were, in a mega dose! Breathe, Sharon!
One more item of note---on Papercraft Planet today there's a great "make a cake embellishment" video. I think the link is simply http://www.papercraftplanet.com. No pics or projects for now-just wanted to share those two tidbits. Will be interesting to see if the Christmas card I am envisioning in my head will work out to be as pretty in real life. And I cannot wait to use the Discover Your Wings set! Places You'll Go is on my wish list...
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: