Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I haven't deserted you, oh my faithful followers...

Hi all. I really, really did stamp and create some more this week-end and I am just DYING and ITCHING (literally itching-don't ever buy PELLA WINDOWS-long story...) to show it to you...but it would spoil a surprise I have for my friends. I PROMISE--I will take photos of it and share tomorrow afternoon. I did...get the table cleaned up--and then promptly trashed it again. Oh well. The project is worth it. I am thinking...of making a t-shirt with Mo's digital image of the cute little ballerina stomping her foot with the "there can only be one queen" quote-and she has an ADORABLE image today of a porcupine in love with a pin cushion! What a cute card that would make for my sewing/quilting friends! Also, check out Amazing Mae's blog-she has directions for a cute little trinket bag for kids to put all their treasures in-but heck, I would like a dozen or so for myself! What great stocking stuffers these would make!
Inky's eye isn't healing too quickly so another week of not one but two different kinds of drops and a 4th trip to the vet next week. Sigh. Momma had an allergic/itching reaction from stress (again, don't ever buy Pella Windows!) and the fibro kicked in for the same reason-not to mention the rain coming. Double sigh. At least tonight is scrapbooking nite and Theresa is teaching so I know it will be great. That and the Close to My Heart orders are in so fun things to play with. My new Bind It All is on its way. An e-bay seller took time to give me a heads up that, due to the snow they had already gotten, plus the 12-18" on its way, she may not be able to mail my stamp for a few days. Told her to be safe and not to worry---no rush for the stamp! As if I don't have any others to play with! Thought it kind of her to let me know though. Well, its that time. The real job becons. Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

1 comment:

Stressed Stamper said...

just googled to find out what an earth pella windows was - thought it was some sort of crafting thing...wait for your posting tomorrow,
Sarah