Sunday, February 21, 2010

Transformed the tape gun...

So here is the before picture...I got a whole roll of painter's tape and went to it! Lol. I had tons of tape on that tape gun--but---I also didn't get paint anyplace I didn't want it so it was worth it. I was skeptical about (not) having streaks and drips and overspray marks having to paint the inside and then the out...but it went on very smoothly, stuck, and dried well. I let it sit overnight to be on the safe side...
Then I pulled out the "bling"! I got two rub-ons that say "drama QUEEN"--I really don't think I exagerate the "drama" in my life-it just sort of follows and finds me! Theresa can vouch for that! Only me could have some of the crazy things that have happened, happen! At least we get some good laughs out of it! Anyway, I put the rub-ons on either side, and added the crystals one by one. I thought I had gotten-and maybe did get---the crystal "swirls"--but naturally, I could not find them when I needed them today so this was Plan B. I was not going to WM!

The little letters for my initials on the handle actually cover up the screws that hold this baby together! Not too shabby! I am happy with it -and that's what counts! I would certainly do it again and encourage anyone whose been afraid of trying it that it was really a piece of cake!Until next time (and I did have 2 other things I wanted to post but Blogger, as usual, is being a bugger and it's time for me to get ready for my real job....!)---happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon















1 comment:

artfulwhimsies said...

that came out great!!! Good job~