Friday, February 5, 2010

I TAGGED my new BAG!

Ok-so I am embellishing everything with the robin's egg blue w/brown polka dot ribbon! (better run, cats! Lol!)--But the best part of this tag, by far, is Mo's Digital stamp 2 Tasha! This little prima ballerina is just having a fit--and my stamp from Michael's dollar bin (!) is a PERFECT match! I printed out the image, embossed the sentiment, layered it onto a round, hard plastic luggage tag from Wal-Mart. On the backside, I attached another circle with my name and contact information. Stamped a crown in pink as well. Then I covered both sides with clear contact paper, added the glitter and crystals, then tied it all onto the bag. Oh-added a metal tag "S" as well. Too darn cute if I do say so myself! I LOVE Mo's digital images-you cannot resize a rubber stamp to fit exactly what you need!
On another note--Theresa liked the bag post yesterday but asked where the cats were. So-Here's Bad Cat in the box with Inky (aka kitten...) waiting his turn--and then gets it! Lol. Cats. Too funny. Until next time, stay warm and dry-happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon














2 comments:

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

Now thats better!!!!!

Stressed Stamper said...

Perfect image works really well - and love the sentiment...I too as you know love Mo's images...Have a great weekend
Sarah