Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm dreaming of a WHITE Valentine's Day...?!

Us "transplanted" Northerner's are laughing like crazy right now as our little island/beach communities are just panicked over the prediction of 1-3 INCHES of snow! I grew up in Ohio, not too far from the shores of Lake Erie---where 1-3 FEET was a LIGHT snowfall! Lol. Anyway, I have been in and out today completing my errands lest I get stuck out there with the "natives" who don't know how to drive in snow and ice... !
A co-worker of my husband called and asked me to do a Valentine for his wife...he wanted "happy Valentine's Day" and "I love you"---"whatever you do will be fine...!" Lol. Men. Gotta love 'em. I covered all bases-she's getting a cherub, flower, hearts and sappy sentiments (sorry-I have a headache and am cranky right now! Feel like Mo's 2 year old Tasha pic (the little ballerina having a temper tantrum...?!) Here are the pics of what I spent the morning doing in-between my MUCH-NEEDED haircut. Tomorrow, Scarlet, I will work on my hubby's card! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon
DP is My Mind's Eye; ink Close to My Heart Cranberry; stamped images all Close to My Heart (Vintage Valentine and Soul Mates); punch by Martha Stewart (that almost went in the garbage-why can't she make punches that PUNCH?!) ribbon & flower-not sure! and of course, POP DOTS!






No comments: