Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's finished...

or as finished as its going to get for now! While I didn't get all the rooms decluttered---I am well, well on my way! I managed the living room, kitchen, two baths and two out of three bedrooms! That leaves one bedroom and my craft room! GO ME! I have filled two large garbage cans---and it's still going out the door! I am laughing at myself...I rearrange-and decide it still looks too cluttered-and take away more! No, it's not down to bare walls and a minimalist look (don't think that will ever be a problem!)--but there is SPACE and room to breathe. The eye and mind can actually appreciate what's there as you can actually see it rather than tons of stuff that it doesn't know what to focus on. I am thrilled. Not sure what the darling husband will think--I hope he likes it-loves it-as much as I do. He's on his way home today! Been gone a week and let me tell you, I am looking forward to getting back into a somewhat normal routine. I've been up most mornings by 4 am and working hard, fast and furious each day until about 10-11 pm. You see, he had a house, I had a house, he lost his parents--they had stuff...and STUFF has just multiplied. I finally got to the point where I could let go of a lot of my stuff--yep, thanks, I enjoyed you-go bless someone else or file 13. What I can't let go of just yet-attic. Take those first steps. It may seem overwhelming--but you can do it. Start with 15 minutes. You will get so motivated...you won't want to stop~! If I've not convinced you-go look at www.flylady.com and www.thedaoofdoing.com. I've got a little more to do then its off to church and a scrapbook crop with my goddaughter. FUN!!! I promised pictures-and I will-tomorrow! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: