Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Taking Time on Tuesday....

Scroll down to next post for CROP A QUARTER INFORMATION or E-MAIL US at
seasidescrappinandstampin@gmail.com. Blessings, Sharon & Theresa
Good morning! Or afternoon-or even evening-depending...where you are and what time you are looking at this. I am taking a few minutes for ME this morning. I've had some coffee, read my devotional book, prayed for my husband, checked e-mail...all in a short period of time. You see, I set the coffee pot up last night--and my desk is clean---so there's room and I knew where my books are and...while I didn't get all that I wanted to done yesterday (do we ever?!) I got an awesome start on the MAJOR DECLUTTER I am working on! I ended up in 3 rather than two rooms and as I digressed from my plan I simply said, "It's ok--I am making progress regardless." I get side-tracked easy---very, very easy. Hence things not getting put back where they came from or too many things going at once and nothing getting finished. But--I have a FLIGHT PLAN. It's ok to deviate from it---it's still there when I circle back around to remind me to get back on track. My desk---finally has room to actually file things away. I emptied out a box in another room that had old cd's--not usable, never going to go back through them--in another room-and cleaned out the cabinet in the "guest bathroom" while I waited for the tub to fill. Today I will pick up where I left off. The best part-there are 5 garbage bags waiting to go out my door!!! FIVE! Three of which...were just paper clutter! Oh-and a bag to go to the local thrift store! I feel SO FREE!!! I am so excited about the possiblity of being able to have time to SCRAPBOOK and STAMP and being able to FIND MY TOOLS (has anyone seen the new blending pen I bought-and can't find? See my point?!) My darling hubby sighed when I told him what I am doing-he told me he loved me-but he's heard this song and seen this dance before...well! That was before my ER Trip! This is a new me. I can do this! And I will. www.flylady.com.
Taking a time out to declutter but oh you just wait-there are some awesome projects comin! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping and, if you join me, happy 23-fling boogie-ing! ; ) Blessings, Sharo

No comments: